Hagerty Family Events Center
501 W 12th St.
Erie, PA 16501
Built in 2015 in downtown Erie, the complex houses multiple facilities onsite and regularly hosts football, lacrosse, soccer, basketball, volleyball, wrestling, swimming, diving and water polo. The facility features six locker rooms, and more than 1,200 hotel rooms are within three miles of the facility.
Dollinger Field is a full-sized with artificial turf field lined for football, lacrosse and soccer.
- Grandstand seating for 2,000 spectators
- New state-of-the-art sound system
- 350 surface parking spaces on site
Joann Mullen Gymnasium
- 14,550 square foot hardwood court lined for basketball and volleyball
- Gymnasium seating for more than 1,600
- Space for two full-sized courts
- Adjacent event space offers live streaming capability in concourse
- Strength and training room
- On-site meeting room (occupancy = 56)
David M. Hallman III Aquatic Center
- Features a double-deep eight-lane 25-yard competition pool (64 feet wide) with a one-meter diving board. Depth 12 feet (deep end) to 6.5 feet (shallow end)
- Separate three-lane 25-yard double shallow warm-up pool
- Grandstand seating for 400
- PA system in place to produce sound in competition area and underwater, including eight underwater speakers