ERIEBANK Sports Park
8159 Oliver Road
Erie, PA 16509
ERIEBANK Sports Park, formerly Family First Sports Park, is Northwest Pennsylvania’s largest multi-sport facility. The facility encompasses 43 acres of land in Erie's shopping and entertainment district, conveniently located along Interstate 90, just south of the city of Erie.
A $9.1 million major renovation on the facility was completed in September 2018, which saw the addition of several facilities. On-site amenities and facilities include:
ERIEBANK Sports Park Fieldhouse:
- Two NHL size ice rinks (installed in 2018)
- 10 locker rooms
- Erie Sports Now Fitness Center (built in 2018)
- Four hardwood basketball/volleyball courts with bleacher seating
- Ten grass fields are on site
- Regular host of soccer, lacrosse, football, and ultimate Frisbee events
The facility also includes a turf field (156’ wide by 192’ long) inside a four-season dome. More than 1,500 hotel rooms are located within 3 miles of the facility, and the facility has more than 300 parking spots on site.